About the job
Prenetics is currently looking for a Product Owner to join our team. You will be the lifeblood of our creative thrust for our mobile and web products geared towards health and wellness. You will consider underlying cognitive and emotional needs and craft experiences that connect our products with those needs.
- Support on defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Gathering and analyzing data about customers, competitors, and current openings in the market through secondary research and user research
- Presenting complex research findings to management in easy-to-understand manner by using slide presentations, graphs and charts
- Create product requirements with prioritize features and justification
- Run beta and pilot programs with products and samples
- Formulate requirements writing for engineering, stakeholders and business partners.
- Manages product launch projects through to completion ensuring on-time delivery, and maintaining overall project ownership to assigned projects.
- Develops timelines, and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks and communicates critical project achievements and/or risks.
- Identify risks and present contingency plans or solutions to key stakeholders, ensuring effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Defines, plans and coordinates work teams including coordinating the activities of cross-functional teams (engineers, marketers, business development, and designers) by leading through influence to ensure project timelines are met.
- Assist with writing essential acceptance criteria and supporting the quality assurance process to ensure a high quality product on Jira.
- Assist the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products and features.
- Strong internal communication with those related departments, including internal stakeholder expectation management.
- Strong UX/UI design mindset, with ability to design user flow, basic wireframes for inter-department communication.
- A basic understanding of engineering and programming but not necessarily hands-on programming skills.
- A strong sense of curiosity and ability to ask good questions.
- Experience working in a startup environment will be favorable.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and sprint planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to effectively communicate to product managers, engineers, designers, and marketers.
- Great visual presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, flexible, and able to work independently at a fast pace with high sense of urgency
- Please submit your portfolio along with your resume.