About the Role
We are recruiting for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join our Hong Kong headquarters. You will take on a unique, influential and high-impact role at a very exciting time for Prenetics. We are growing our teams across organization, and you will lead all recruiting initiatives to achieve these ambitious hiring targets. If you have a history of success in filling critical positions, managing relationships with hiring managers, shaping next-level recruitment methodologies and rolling up your sleeves, you will be a great fit. You will partner closely with and report to the Chief People Officer.
- Oversee a team of passionate talent acquisition specialists and full cycle recruiting processes, including, but not limited to, sourcing, applicant screening, facilitating interviews, advising hiring managers and extending job offers
- Build pipelines and deep networks of diverse talent across industries and geographies
- Craft and create a game changing candidate experience
- Foster a culture of inclusive recruitment practices
- Design and execute creative, multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and active candidates.
- Be a subject matter expert, create and build talent pipeline for future organization growth, bring our employer brand awareness to local communities and networks.
- Identify company recruitment need, provide professional advices on manpower and organization structure
- Be a part of living into and creating the online and offline employer brand story
- Lead and develop global technology tools related to applicant tracking, candidate database and recruitment tools
- Champion the data driven recruiting mindset, using data and analytics to tell stories and drive talent & business outcomes
- Innovative, creative, out of the box developer and designer of recruitment strategies
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Life Sciences recruitment is a plus
- Previous experience leading a Talent Acquisition function for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in high growth organization with a variety of recruiting methods including direct sourcing, social recruiting and traditional methods
- Experience working with technology tools related to applicant tracking system, candidate database and reporting
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves