About the job
As an Operations Executive, you need to demonstrate ability to interpret data and convert between format/perspective/views. Good communication (written and oral) and organizational so as to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You are challenged to think smarter, faster, and more efficiently to help build better operations solutions for different client projects.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- Be a “change advocate” – welcoming change and leaving it by actively looking for ways to improve the PMs lives and putting forth new ideas.
- Project Planning and execution
- Assist PM in ensuring that all project plans and functional plans are completed by required timeframe.
- Assist PM in identifying and assessing cross functional risks, documentation of risks and ongoing review.
- Proactively identify specific project performance related to timelines.
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor (Including out-door project activities)
- University graduate with 1-2 years of relevant work experience; background in business administration/ logistics/ supply chain/ transportation management would be advantageous
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Detail-minded with passion, patience and caring attitude in result-oriented service manner
- Pleasant personality and well mannered
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-organized, punctual, polite and strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.