About the Role
Founded in 2014, Prenetics is a major global diagnostics and genetic testing company with the mission to bring health closer to millions of people globally and decentralize healthcare by making the three pillars — Prevention, Diagnostics and Personalized Care — comprehensive and accessible to anyone, at anytime and anywhere. Prenetics is led by visionary entrepreneur, Danny Yeung, with a team of over 700 employees and operations across 9 locations, including United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India, South Africa, and Southeast Asia. Prenetics develops consumer genetic testing and early colorectal cancer screening; provides COVID-19 testing, rapid point of care and at-home diagnostic testing and medical genetic testing.
Most recently, Prenetics made international headlines to become the first Unicorn in Hong Kong to publicly list on the Nasdaq via merger with 2021 Adrian Cheng’s Artisan Acquisition Corp, valuing Prenetics at approximately US $1.7B.
- Identify, assess, and bring top talent to Prenetics. You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- Partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to identify and build out staffing needs and strategies.
- Have solid understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing.
- Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Drive initiatives to create excitement about Prenetics and to brand it as an 'employer of choice'.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume environment, ideally in a startup
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a MUST
- A consistent track record of sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent, especially passive talent.
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through in a fast-paced environment
- True passion for understanding what top talent looks like, understanding their desires and motivations, and providing a red carpet experience
- Driven with a "get it done" attitude
- Have a passion for making a difference in the world